Wednesday, November 9, 2011

He'Brew Anniversary Box


I recently puchased this He'Brew Anniversary Box from my favorite bar, the Heorot. I got it for quite a discount just for asking about it and making it seem as though I wasn't going to pay the full price anyways, but they sold it to me for about half the price, so I'm not complaining. In the next few weeks, I will be writing my reviews of these beers as I journey through them.

It starts with the 8th Anniversary Ale which uses 8 hops, 8 malts, and is 8% alcohol. The rest of the anniversary ales follow suit with the corresponding year. It will definitely be interesting to get to the 14 hop, 14 malts, and 14% alcohol beer.

I am looking forward to this box as He'Brew is one of my favorite breweries to try new brews from.

Happy Drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment